ILP Masterclass – Social Selling and Tools I Use, Con Sotidis
Social Selling and Tools I Use, Con Sotidis
Wednesday 3 November 2021 5:00-6:30 Syd/Melb time – adjust for daylight saving.
Note this masterclass is running at a later time than normal, to allow for the facilitatorscommitments on the day.
This masterclass focuses on social selling approaches and how leveraging the power of technology can support you to grow your businesses.
Presented by Con Sotidis, Solutions Consultant with Thomson Reuters and Social Seller Coach and Trainer. Fellow of the ILP and Certified AHRI practitioner, Con continually looks for new tools and sites that can support his marketing efforts. Whether you are a consultant, a coach, a trainer or even in full-time employment – Con will show you how he has built his one-man marketing team and help you understand a few of the tools that he uses, (many free), how he leverages these to create a brand and how you too can implement them as well.
We will explore some of the latest online tools that have been designed to assist entrepreneurs to save time and effort when they are running their businesses and how these can be used to help you build your brand.
ILP Members – Free
Non-members – $27
4:57 – Participants can join in using the Zoom link
5:00 – Welcome by ILP CEO/Founder Kerry Brocks
Introduction to the masterclass and our guest facilitators
5:05 – Social Selling and Tools I Use, Con Sotidis
6:00 – Open Forum
6:20 – What’s coming up at ILP?
6:30 – Close
- When you register you will receive a confirmation email, with the Masterclass Zoom link. We suggest you add it to your calendars now.
- A reminder about the event will be sent to you closer to the date.
- If you are not able to attend the event and have registered a link to the recording will be sent to all registered for the event, contingent upon the guest facilitator allows recording.
- All times are in Melb/Sydney time unless otherwise stated.
- Please add ilpasiapacific.com to your safe sender list, so you don’t miss our emails.
- Please login to the Zoom Meeting Room a couple of minutes before the start time, so we have everyone in when we start, as we will be locking the meeting shortly after the start, which will disable your ability to join us.
Please log in using the name you registered with so we can safely admit you from the Waiting Room. Thanks
Any questions or problems email us at [email protected]