ILP Standards of Professional Conduct for Members
Setting Professional Industry Best Practice
By joining ILP, our members agree to comply with ILP’s Professional Code of Conduct and acknowledge any breach may include loss of their membership.
They agree to:
- Conduct themselves in a professional and respectful manner.
- Not knowingly make any statements that are untrue or misleading in any learning situation.
- At all times endeavour to recognise personal issues that may impair, conflict or interfere with their facilitation performance or professional relationships.
- Not use any materials provided by clients for any other purposes other than which they are intended, unless written permission is obtained.
- Not become inolved with any of their clients unprofessionally.
- Honour all agreements made in relation to client deliverables and service standards.
- Not intentionally mislead or make false claims about what their clients will receive from their products or services.
- Not give to any client information or advice they know or believe to be misleading.
- Not knowingly exploit any aspect of the client relationship for their personal, professional or monetary advantage or benefit.
- Respect the confidentiality of their client’s business and will not disclose any information pertaining to their business unless authorised by their client.
ILP takes the reputation of our members seriously
We would love to hear of those situations where one of our members have exceeded your expectations. Also if for any reason you feel that one of our members has breached our Code of Conduct, please contact us immediately.