The following refund policy applies to all ILP events or courses.
The following refund policy applies to all ILP memberships
Course/Event Changes Disclaimer
Course and event dates and times are occasionally subject to change. In these circumstances ILP will make every effort to inform course/event attendees within 48 hours prior to the scheduled date.
Use of the Website
You agree and acknowledge that:
- All information you provide submitted to this website is true and correct; and not misleading or deceptive in any way.
- You will make every effort to keep all details on your listing as up to date and relevant as possible and will remove any materials that are no longer applicable or accurate e.g. expiry of an accreditation or license.
- Any pictures used on your page must be a true representation of your product or service and will not be misleading in any way.
- To the extent allowed by law and except as expressed to the contrary in this agreement, ILP excludes all liability to you or anyone else for loss or damage of any kind (however caused or arising) including consequential loss relating in any way to the content and/or website including, but not limited to, loss or damage you might suffer as a result of:
- Errors, mistakes or inaccuracies on the website;
- You are acting, or failing to act, on any information contained on or referred to on the website and/or any linked website;
- Any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from our website;
- Any bugs, viruses, or other malevolent code or communications which may be transmitted to or through our website by any third party; and/or
- Failures in relation to the third-party agreements in regard to the use of your products of services.
- We will not be a party to or in any way responsible for monitoring any transaction between you and third parties.
- Except if and to the extent only required by law, we do not warrant to you, endorse, guarantee or assume responsibility for any products or services advertised, offered by or acquired from a third party through the website or any linked website or featured in any banner or other advertising.
This directory is published by Institute for Learning Professionals (ILP). By registering to this directory, you agree to be bound by our terms and conditions.
Directory Registrations and Use
This service is free for ILP Professional Members and Fellows.
You will need to be a registered member of the site to submit your directory listing content, make changes and access some features of the website.
You are solely responsible for the activity that occurs on your account, and you must keep your account password secure. Please notify ILP immediately should you
suspect or become aware of any unauthorised use of your listing, account or password.
When registering your profile, you must provide personal information such as your name and contact details. You agree to provide complete, and accurate information and to keep this information current.
Additional Information about this Website
You understand and agree that, barring the extent required by law, we do not accept liability for erroneous or inadequate information supplied to us by you.
You are responsible for the material provided to us for display on the website. ILP in good faith relies upon the information supplied by you and does not independently check the accuracy of the content submitted.
We reserve the right to deny the publishing of content as we see fit.
Users of our profiled members, their products, services and website are advised to do their own due diligence when it comes to making business decisions and all information, products, and services that have been provided should be independently verified by your own qualified professionals.
Our information, products, and services on this website should be carefully considered and evaluated, before reaching a business decision, on whether to rely on them.
You agree that ILP is not responsible for the success or failure of your business decisions relating to any information presented by members, their products or services.
Links to Third Party Websites
Our website may include links to other websites, content or resources. These links may be operated by third parties and we may have no responsibility or control over them.
ILP does not endorse these linked websites, content or resources. You acknowledge that we may not have reviewed any of these third-party websites, content or resources and we are not responsible for the material contained therein.
Information on this website can be printed, downloaded and distributed for personal use only. This website contains text, artwork, images and other electronic media that are
protected under the Australian Copyright Act 1968 as amended. No information on this site may be sold or used for commercial or financial purposes without the written approval of ILP.
We reserve all intellectual property rights, including but not limited to, copyright in material and/or services provided by us. You are not permitted to use any of our marketing material, business names, trademarks, logos, domain names or other distinctive brand features without our prior consent.
We do not claim ownership of content members submit. However, by corresponding with us or contributing content to the website, in circumstances where it is reasonable from the context of your communication, to expect that you intend your listing will be accessible to other users of the website.
Transfer and Assignment
Should ILP merge, sell or otherwise change control of our business or this website to a third-party, we reserve the right, without giving notice or seeking any additional consent from you, to transfer or assign the personal information, content and rights that we have collected from you and any agreements we have made with you.