ILP Masterclass – 5 Way Thinking, Luke Challenor
ILP Masterclass – 5 Way Thinking
This Masterclass was an adaptation from an e-book and workshop Luke created to help employees build their business acumen. The same thinking and methodology can help L&D professionals learn more about their clients and identify new ways for them to join the dots and add more value.
Key topics covered were:
1. Introduction to 5 Way Thinking
2. Strategic Alignment. Understanding the direction your client’s business is heading and creating a direct link between strategic goals and their daily action plans.
3. Customer Insights. The detailed knowledge of your client’s customers to enable you to continually add value to improving service delivery.
4. Market intelligence. Knowing your client’s industry and their competitive position in the market to help drive value and growth.
5. Operational Understanding. Understanding the processes and relationships between areas of your client’s business to for more effective workflow management.
6. Financial Awareness. Confidence in understanding reports and the numbers which your clients use to measure success.
Luke Challenor is the Founder of Corporate Engagement, a Brisbane based that for the past 10 years has delivered hundreds of business skills training programs. He knows what works and what doesn’t.
This Masterclass is ended. if you are ILP member then you can login to watch the Masterclass Recording