The Power of Virtual Classrooms in a Post-Pandemic World, Fosway Group
This informative article, including an Infographic and a report from Fosway Group (UK) is well worth a look for organisational leaders, Chief Learning Officers, and independent L&D professionals.
Fosway research earlier in 2020 that showed 95% of learning leaders believe L&D has changed forever as a result of the COVID-19 crisis. One area of significant change was the explosion in the use of Virtual Classroom solutions.
Key headlines from the research include:
- 5 x increase in using virtual classrooms for high-value programmes like leadership development since the start of COVID-19
- An explosion in the use of virtual classrooms for coaching and mentoring, with a 19x increase
- A 400% increase in the use of virtual classrooms for external training delivery
- 95% of learners are satisfied with their virtual learning experiences
- 70% of organisations have adopted Microsoft Teams as a virtual classroom solution, but only 10% rate it as effective for learning