ILP regularly gets requests from organisations looking for L&D professionals to join them or provide services to them, and this week we have received one from Woodhams International:
- Design and development of training courses using an LMS platform and online in-person workshops.
- Part-time contract role
- Previous experience of guiding organisations with their Instructional Design and e-learning needs
- Wide knowledge of the tools and approaches that need to be considered.
- Experience of delivering and receiving training via an LMS platform
- Personal experience of receiving training in a corporate setting preferably in multiple environments with a keen understanding of what works.
Woodhams International is investing in the training sector. Our focus will be on helping part-time /
occasional trainers, whose primary responsibilities may be technical (eg IT systems ), improve their
skills. We are developing a mix of online course work and interactive workshops. We are looking for
someone to work with us to create the course materials, with possible ongoing involvement in
Woodhams International is family company looking to invest part of the proceeds of the sale of its
former business. The directors are Nick and Elizabeth Woodhams.
For further information or role clarification, please contact Nick Woodham via email,: [email protected]