Boosting Leadership And Learning Impact Through The Lens Of Neuroscience
In the first few seconds of meeting or presenting to someone we are judged by our trustworthiness, warmth and competence. This nonconscious instinctive response is aligned to our emotional, social and thinking brain neural circuitry. Our brain is operating on primitive software and this has significant implications for leadership, training and learning.
Join us for this amazing Masterclass to and find out how neuroscience can shed light on why some leadership behaviours are more effective than others associated with bringing out the best performance in others.
If you would like to:
- Grow strategic leaders rather than accidental managers
- Explore how to prime conversational chemistry to strengthen your influence
- Learn powerful memory techniques
- Discover the implications of the gap between emotion and rational thought
- Then you can’t afford to miss this!
Any participant in the master class (I would need a list of emails) may have $1000 off the day rate (my day rate is $3000 plus travel costs) if they engage a day’s workshop with me within the next year. This discount would apply to anyone that organises a group that I would fly to. Conditions apply.
This Masterclass is ended. if you are ILP member then you can login to watch the Masterclass Recording