Company / Business NameDevelopment at Work Australia Pty LtdProfessional TitleDirectorBiographyBridget has worked in learning and development and professional speaking for over twenty years. She designs and facilitates training programs such as
* Wellbeings - a wellbeing program that trains people to build wellbeing using tools and techniques of positive psychology. Tailored for each client based on the 60 tools and techniques in the wellbeings triad;
* The Attracting and Retaining Talent Masterclass - that helps top teams develop a strategic attraction and retention plan;
* The Managers Role in Retention - to help build the most effective culture to retain talent in an organisation
* Interview Skills
* Next Steps for Job Seekers
and many more in the "HR skills" type space.
Bridget's background is in public speaking, consulting and organisation development. She worked in Human Resources and Career Development for British Telecom in the UK for some years and, has worked since 2000, in Adelaide, Australia. Bridget holds the Certificate IV in Training and Assessment and was awarded the title "Learning Provider of the Year" 2020 by the APILP.Area of expertise?Wellbeing Change Facilitation & Training Human Resources Career TransitionEducation & AccreditationsCertificate IV in Training and Assessment.
BSc (Hons) Psychology;
CAHRI - Australian Human Resources Institute.
Fellow of the Governors Leadership Foundation Program - Leadership Institute of South Australia.
Member of APILP
"Learning Provider of the Year" 2020 awarded by the APILP
Member of Career Development Association of Australia (CDAA). SA winner of the CDAA Excellence Award 2020.
Member of PSA - Professional Speakers Australia
Over twenty years experience as a workshop facilitator and program manager with expertise in
change management - managing change and preparing for change (at executive, team leader or employee level) human resources;
attracting and retaining talent,
interview skills training etc career development - resume writing, how to find the hidden jobs, interview skills for job seekers.Industry ExperienceChange||Facilitation & Training||Human Resources & Organisation Development
Bridget has worked with hundreds of organsiations in the public and private sectors presenting at conferences, designing and running programs and workshops related to career transition, human resources, and wellbeing.
Bridget has over 20 years experience training and facilitating in the UK and Australia.SuburbWebsite (URL)LanguagesEnglishCityBrightonStateSouth AustraliaCountry/RegionAustraliaPostcode5048
- Post ListingAre you sure you want to delete this Post ?Are you sure you want to delete this comment ?No Post found.Please enter comment
Comment added successfully.