ILP regularly gets requests from organisations looking for L&D professionals to join them or provide services to them, and this week we have received one international organisation Cromwell Property Group looking for an:
Fantastic team culture! | Brisbane CBD based – varied role | Agile working
A new Permanent Full-Time opportunity is available for a passionate Learning and Development Coordinator to join a Global ASX Listed company in a thriving and supportive team.
About the Role
This Permanent Full-Time role offers an enthusiastic and collaborative team player, with a passion for Learning & Development, an opportunity to contribute in new and exciting projects, and be responsible for providing coordination and administrative support to deliver on L&D strategies across the business. This role is a great entry-level opportunity into the Learning and Development profession.
- Consult with employees to manage their learning needs, including Continuous Professional Development (CPD) requirements
- Liaise with external training providers and respond to internal stakeholder enquiries
- Research learning solutions to align with employee needs
- Administer and support Learning Management System (LMS) Workday
- Maintain accurate and current records in LMS
- Learning module development, implementation, and content QA, review and recommendations
- Generate learning reports
The ideal candidate will have:
- 1 – 2 years in Learning and Development environment or relevant HR experience
- Learning Management Systems (LMS) desirable
- Learning module/video development, desirable not essential
- MS programs including Word, Excel, Outlook and Teams
- Familiarity with traditional and modern training methodology
The successful candidate will have effective communication skills and work collaboratively within a small hard-working team. You will have great organisational and time management skills and an eye for detail.
What you will get in return:
- Competitive remuneration package
- Agile Working
- Corporate rates for health insurance, banking, gym membership etc
- Real time recognition for high performing employees
- Yearly salary benchmarking against performance and industry
- Ability to purchase additional annual leave
- Volunteer leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Health and Wellbeing Contribution
- Individual Development Plans for all employees
- Continuous Professional Development
- Leadership development opportunities for all employees
For further information or role clarification, please contact Marcela Prochon, People & Culture Recruitment Specialist on 07 3225 7777.
If you are interested in this position, please search for the role under Cromwell Property Group on Seek.
Cromwell Property Group (ASX:CMW) (Cromwell) is a real estate investor and fund manager with operations on three continents and a global investor base. The Group is included in the S&P/ASX 200. As at 30 June 2021, Cromwell had a market capitalisation of $2.3 billion, a direct property investment portfolio valued at $3.9 billion and total assets under management of $11.9 billion across Australia, New Zealand and Europe.
Cromwell’s platform comprises 460+ staff in 28 offices in 15 countries across Australia, New Zealand and Europe. Total Assets Under Management (AUM) are AUD $11.9 / €7.6 billion, diversely spread across a range of sectors including Office (66.0%), Retail (13.6%), Industrial/Logistics (6.1%), Property Securities (3.5%) and Other (10.8%). The portfolio comprises 220+ assets let to more than 2,700 tenants.