ILP Masterclass – Preparing for 2022 – 1 December 2021
ILP Masterclass – Preparing for 2022
1 December 2021 3:30-5:00 Melb/Syd time
As Australia emerges from lockdowns and regional and international travel starts to open up, what will your 2022 look like?
If the last two years have taught us anything it is that trying to predict the future has some potentially serious flaws. However strategic thinking about the future is still required and perhaps is even more important than ever before. So that is what the last ILP Masterclass for 2021 will focus on.
We will explore a range of strategic thinking and planning methods and techniques L&D professionals and organisations might find useful. And we want participants in the masterclass to contribute to the session. Some of what we might explore includes:
- The importance of Fore-sighting
- Mapping an overall strategic plan
- Understanding our Purpose, Vision, Mission, Strategies, Objectives and KPIs
- Simon Sinek’s Golden Circle – the importance of Why
- Core strategies we need to develop (marketing, social media, technologies etc.
- Testing emerging strategies for fit for purpose
- Applications and technologies for strategic planning
- Maintaining the plan after it is filed away in the bottom drawer
A quick look at ILP in 2022
- Key strategies
- CLO Central
ILP Members – Free
Non-members – $27
3:27 – Participants can join in using the Zoom link
3:30 – Welcome by ILP CEO/Founder Kerry Brocks
Introduction to the masterclass and our guest facilitators
3:35 – Facilitated session
4:50 – Wishing everyone a great end of year.
5:00 – Close
- When you register you will receive a confirmation email, and we suggest you add the event to your calendars now.
- A reminder about the event will be sent to you closer to the date, with the Masterclass Zoom link.
- If you are not able to attend the event and have registered a link to the recording will be sent to all registered for the event, contingent upon the guest facilitator allowing recording.
- All times are in Melb/Sydney time unless otherwise stated.
- Please add ilpasiapacific.com to your safe sender list, so you don’t miss our emails.
- Please login to the Zoom Meeting Room a couple of minutes before the start time, so we have everyone in when we start, as we will be locking the meeting shortly after the start, which will disable your ability to join us.
Please log in using the name you registered with so we can safely admit you from the Waiting Room. Thanks
Any questions or problems email us at [email protected]