ILP Masterclass – Filling the Training Room – Secrets to Success
August 25, 2021
Filling the Training Room – Secrets to Success
Have you ever tried to run a public training program, and been totally underwhelmed with the bookings? Even for a free event?
As an internal L&D leader, do you ever struggle to get the organisation’s managers and staff on board with training programs, even when the training is ‘required’.
What about online webinars, meetups, and masterclasses? Have you ever wondered why some attract large crowds, and others seem dismally under-attended?
What is the secret to filling the room? If you would like to know, this masterclass is for you.
Sure the size of the audience you are trying to attract is one reason for small numbers. And if you don’t actually want hundreds of attendees, because that makes interaction a challenge, maybe it isn’t a problem. But we suspect that when you have 25 registrations but only 8 participants turn, it can make things a little less than what you’d hoped for.
This is a challenge we think many, probably most, internal and independent L&D professionals have faced at some time.
And what about the legislation, or compulsory CPD Points to maintain professional registration, certifications, or memberships? Do certificates and digital badges make a difference, and if so why and whom for? What role do these ‘incentives’ play, and do they actually work?
We think these are all good questions, so for this ILP masterclass we want to bring together a forum of professionals, internal and external, to share their success stories, and we’re sure we’ll hear a few sad stories as well.
So join us for this masterclass and bring your stories along with you. And if you would like to be part of the Forum Panel, let us know – email [email protected]. We will be announcing our panel as it builds. Register Below.
Wednesday 25 August 2021
3:30 – 5:00pm
3:35 Introduction to the subject and panel
3:40 Panellists open by sharing their success stories (5 min each)
4:00 Open forum discussion and Q&A
4:50 Upcoming events and latest ILP news.
ILP Members – Free
Non-Members – $27
Please Note: Event Process
- When you register you will receive a confirmation email.
- A reminder about the event will be sent to you closer to the date.
- The link for the event will be sent 24 hours prior to the event.
- Should you register on the day the link will be sent to you no later than an hour prior to the event.
- Should you register within an hour of the event we will endeavour to send you the link.
- If you are not able to attend the event and have registered a link to the recording will be sent to all registered (those who have attended and those who were not able to).
- If you do not receive the link in these timeframes please contact us to ensure you receive the link, as we do not always receive advice the email has bounced or not been received.
- All times are in AEST unless otherwise stated.
- Ensure we are added to your address book.
- Please login to the Zoom Meeting Room a couple of minutes before the start time, so we have everyone in when we start, as we will be locking the meeting shortly after the start, which will disable your ability to join us.
Please log in using the name you registered with so we can safely admit you from the Waiting Room. Thanks