Staying Positive, Confident and Connected in Unprecedented Times
Stay Positive, Confident, and Connected in Unprecedented Times
During this engaging online session, Martin Probst from PROfound Leadership shared structured leadership strategies that provide instant insights into: The power of thoughts. How to scale from the insight out. Creating certainty in times of uncertainty.
Benefits from attending and the learning outcomes included:
- Gaining control of your thinking and emotions
- Improving your mental and emotional well-being
- Discussing real-life situations on how to improve the relationship with self and others
- Stay socially connected in isolation
We understand that human problems can’t be solved with software, but we are able to utilise software to connect and support each other through those unprecedented times of uncertainty. Fact is, we will continue to be reliant on connection, both personally and professionally, for our mental and emotional well-being.
Our Guest Facilitator Martin Probst through his company PROfound Leadership, helps managers and team leaders to empower themselves with skills of the future, so they can Lead With Confidence and positively impact the people around them through their actions and authentic leadership style. His mission to maximise human potential to achieve peak performance in a supportive work environment has led him to:
- Working in different industries on 6 continents for over 30 years
- Certified Learning Facilitator (Institute of Learning & Performance) and other modalities
- Designing and delivering over 120 workshops and speaking engagements
- Teaching over 10 years of informal education
- Facilitating over 1,000 hours of one-on-one coaching sessions
- Authoring 6 Australian and international books, audiobooks, and leadership journal
- Being awarded “Learning Professional of the Year” at the 2019 Australian Learning Impact Award
- His company was awarded “Learning Provider of the Year” Runner Up at the 2019 Australian Learning Impact Award
Martin is directly impacting the lives of many managers in Australia and around the globe through his simple-yet-effective and solution-based leadership strategies, so they can successfully deal with the human aspects of the business.
This Masterclass is ended. if you are ILP member then you can login to watch the Masterclass Recording