How to Make Sure Your Training is Truly Effective
This masterclass is an update on Geoff Rip’s ‘Predictable Performance Design’ methodology and his award-winning Ready-Set-Go-Show model for designing and implementing training. As the name indicates, this approach is all about delivering predictable performance outcomes from training (including e-learning).
Geoff will share key research-based insights that have shaped the development of the methodology and model, including:
- Mental models that undermine training,
- Reframing of learning transfer,
- The overlap of training and self-managed learning,
- Three crucial forms of practice, and
- The connection to psychological safety.
He will also provide details of his Six Lenses Model of Evaluation.
About Geoff Rip
Geoff Rip is an ILP fellow and an entrepreneur in the L&D industry. His company is mainly involved in two online training ventures: Financials Made Easy (financial acumen programs) and Training That Works (professional development for L&D).