A great opportunity to connect with our L&D community
The Weekly Friday Morning ILP L&D Lounge
9:00 am – 10:00 am AEST Time
Join us for some camaraderie, interesting insights, and on occasion some robust discussion. The ILP Members Lounge is a weekly opportunity for you to get to know some of your L&D colleagues and get their insights into a topic you’d like to explore. Everyone is welcome!
Our simple approach is:
- After a warm welcome and introductions, we enter the Zoom Whiteboard and each participant can post up to 3 topics, questions, or ideas they’d like to have the group discuss.
- Then all the submissions are voted on using Zoom Annotations, and we now have our ‘agenda’ for the hour.
- The top topic is identified and whoever submitted it gives us a little background, so we have a context for the discussion.
- Five minutes is allocated to the discussion, and it’s a free-form process where everyone can share thoughts. If after 5 minutes the group wants to continue, we allow another 3 minutes, before switching to the next discussion.
We may not get through every topic, but the meetup is always friendly, fun, informative, interactive, and well worth the hour. And there is always next week to get your topic up.
Join us at the upcoming L&D Lounge and be sure to join us in the next ILP masterclass.
Please Note: Online Event Process
- When you register you will receive a confirmation of registration, with Zoom link details.
- The Zoom link is the same each week, so we suggest you create a recurring meeting with the link in your preferred calendar, even if you won’t be able to attend every week, just so that when you can join us, the link is easily accessible.
- Please sign into Zoom using your first and last names, so we recognise you in the Waiting Room.
- All events are based on AEST times unless otherwise stated.
- Please also add ILP to your address book, to avoid any lost email.
+61 1300 768 660
If you have any problem on the day you can call or SMS Nicole 0418 610 906
Participation in an L&D Lounge qualifies for 1 CPD Point, so be sure to update your CPD Log.
LET’S STAY CONNECTED.
The Team at ILP