2023 promises to be a year of unprecedented opportunity for L&D professionals – whether you are an internal professional or external consultant.
Organisations of all shapes and sizes are facing the same dilemma – staff shortages and shifting attitudes to work and the workplace. Attracting and retaining staff has never been more critical and L&D plays an integral part in providing solutions to this staffing dilemma!
This is an unparalleled opportunity for the L&D industry, as the one common denominator across all organisations is that staff (both new and old) need training and development. Training is no longer a “nice to have”, it is now essential for business survival – but not just any training!
Are you ready for this opportunity? Are you positioned so that your programs stand out from the crowd?
In this Masterclass, Dennis Hall will be demonstrating why your positioning is crucial to your success in 2023 and how to avoid the “rinse and repeat” approach adopted by so many in the L&D industry – which condemns them to remain in the background.
He will be joined by Lindsay Adams OAM, Luke Challenor and John Willet who will all share their perspectives on the crucial importance of being able to demonstrate the effectives of L&D initiatives.
Attending this session will show you:
- That the future of work is here now
- How to leverage your current position so as you can reach new heights
- What the secret sauce is to be able to separate yourself and your programs from a sea of sameness
- The missing ingredient in too many L&D programs – and how it can become a part of everything you deliver
- How to engage stakeholders with data unavailable elsewhere
If you want to take full advantage of the potential that 2023 offers, you simply cannot afford to miss this Masterclass!