How to Make Sure Your Training is Truly Effective
This Masterclass explores Geoff Rip’s ‘Predictable Performance Design’ methodology and his award-winning Ready-Set-Go-Show model for designing and implementing training.
As the name indicates, this approach is all about delivering predictable performance outcomes from training (including e-learning).
Geoff shares key research-based insights that have shaped the development of the methodology and model, including:
- Mental models that undermine training,
- Reframing of learning transfer,
- The overlap of training and self-managed learning,
- Three crucial forms of practice, and
- The connection to psychological safety.
If you found the session valuable, which it absolutely was, please do share your insights with us, and also promote it to other members. Thanks in advance.
This Masterclass is ended. if you are ILP member then you can login to watch the Masterclass Recording