Connecting Learning and Business Performance – Discussion Paper
Recently, imc together with the Institute for Learning & Performance APAC (ILP) conducted a forum online to discuss how leading businesses in our region connect their learning journeys to their wider organisational objectives.
Five representatives from a diverse group of businesses participated with imc and ILP in this highly informative conversation.
The panel consisted of:
- Phoebe Tan, Head of Strategy, Growth & Innovation,
The Australasian Institute of Mining and Metallurgy
- Gerry Marcus, Associate Director, Learning & Capability,
- Brad McLean, National Manager, Learning and Development,
- Jeremy Kurtz, Education And Training Manager
National Rugby League
- Bill Jarrard, COO,
Institute for Learning and Performance Asia-Pacific
- Daniel Antman, Managing Director,
- Samantha Mathews, Learning Strategy Consultant,
The PDF discussion document can be downloaded here.