Member Since January 3, 2018
First Name Martin Last Name Probst Website (URL) https://www.profoundleadership.com.au/ Professional Title Coach, Facilitator, Speaker, Trainer Biography Martin is an award-winning Learning Professional who helps managers and team leaders to empower themselves with skills of the future, so they can lead with confidence and positively impact the people around them through their actions and authentic leadership style.
Martinâs endeavour to make a lasting impact in the Learning & Development space has seen him spending well over 20 years travelling the world, studying the field of self-development and human potential. He understands what it means to work in pressured environments and the importance of becoming the best at what you do. His background and experience working with a wide variety of cultures and range of industries include:
Education | Hospitality | Procurement | Retail | Finance | Compliance | IT | Marketing
This deep knowledge and understanding enables rapid rapport and trust to develop. He is Master Certified in numerous personal transformation modalities and is an all-round nice guy with an infectious laugh.
His mission to maximise human potential and achieve peak performance in a supportive environment have led to:
- Working in different industries on 6 continents for over 30 years
- Certified Learning Facilitator (Institute for Learning & Performance) and other modalities
- Designing and delivering over 180 workshops and speaking engagements
- Teaching over 10 years in formal education
- Facilitating over 1,000 hours of one-on-one coaching sessions
- Authoring 6 Australian and international books, audio books and leadership journal
- Serving as an adviser and member on various committees & boards
- 2020 Top 10 Leadership Development Training/Coaching Companies APAC
- 2019 Australian Learning Impact Awards: Learning Professional of the Year & Highly Commended Learning Provider of the Year
- 2019 Wyndham Business Awards: Professional Services Small Finalist
Today, Martin is directly impacting the lives of many people and organisations in Australia and around the globe through his simple-yet-effective and solution-based leadership strategies, so they can successfully deal with the human aspects of the business.
Area of expertise â¢ Change â¢ Coaching & Mentoring â¢ Communication â¢ Conflict Resolution â¢ Emotional Intelligence â¢ Facilitation & Training â¢ Leadership & Team Building â¢ Presentation Skills â¢ Stress / Worklife Balance â¢ Time Management Education & Accreditations 2019 | Certified Learning Facilitator (ILP); 2014 | Diploma of Life Coaching (including accredited Coach Training Program for ICF); 2014 | Course 'How to run a successful workshop'; 2013 | Certificate lV in Training & Assessment (upgraded from 2004 Cert lV in Assessment & Workplace Training); 2013 | Certified Master Practitioner of NLP, of Hypnotherapy, and of TCI Deep State Re-Patterning; 2013 | Certified IICS Business and Relationship Coach; 2011 | Diploma of Management; The complete list can be found at linkedin.com/in/martinprobst/ Industry Experience â¢ Banking & Finance
â¢ Professional Services
Delivery Locations â¢ ACT â¢ China (Hong Kong) â¢ NZâ¢ NSW â¢ NT â¢ QLD â¢ SA â¢ Singapore â¢ TAS â¢ Thailand â¢ VIC â¢ WA City Hoppers Crossing State Victoria Country/Region Australia Postcode 3029
- Post ListingAre you sure you want to delete this Post ?Are you sure you want to delete this comment ?No Post found.Please enter comment
Comment added successfully.
- Average ReviewNo Review found.