Your Guide to Skill Building in the New World of Work
Once again LinkedIn Learning has provided some important insights into changes in L&D globally and provides some deep dive summaries for regional areas, such as Australia New Zealand.
In the fifth annual survey, 5,154 professionals spanning 27 countries revealed their priorities, challenges, and inspirations. Importantly for ANZ L&D professionals, the survey identified that in ANZ:
- 64% agree that L&D has shifted from a ‘nice to have’ to a ‘need to have’ in 2021
- 58% agree that L&D has a seat at the executive table
The top three focus areas for development programs are:
- 60% said that Upskilling and reskilling is the top priority
- 52% said Leadership & management
- 39 said Virtual onboarding
Diversity and inclusion is a top talent development priority in 2021, with 64% think D&I programs are a priority in 2021.
As in previous years, the annual LinkedIn Learning Workplace Learning Report is an invaluable research document for L&D professionals to be across. Download the Full Report and the ANZ Summary for all the details and insights.